Sunday, June 25, 2006

6.


Mexico Out Of The World Cup

I'm gutted. I was really getting into supporting Mexico this world cup and they were good As well.
That was the best match I've seen all tournament but now I guess its time to hang up the sombrero for another 4 years and support England like everyone else.

It's all good I've got some Mexican music to cheer me up.

Rodrigo y Gabriella are a pair of Mexican guitarists I saw them on Jools Holland and fell in love instantly. They are wonderful to watch, I think its safe to say I was in awe at how fast their fingers move.

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Tamacun

Support your local Mexican guitarists and buy their music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy there Jacko. I do believe this is your blogspot, and I do believe I am leaving a comment. Does this smell okay?

Hope this finds you well.

Matt