Monday, October 09, 2006

Autum.


They keep telling me summer is over and I think its about time I took notice. The leaves are starting to turn, theres a lot more rain about and it gets dark about 7 o'clock. It's sad but the shorts have to go back into storage and the leather jacket is out in force. I was reluctant to let go of this summer because it's just been so good! I've been really lucky this year especially with my music. I've seen some of my favourite bands live, discovered some great new artists and enjoyed some great not so new artists.

I think its safe to say The Pipettes had a big influence on my summer but i talk way too much about them and no-one listens so I'l tell you about my love for Jens Lekman instead.
He's a nice chap, he's sweedish and he sings nice songs and his album
"
Oh You're So Silent Jens" seemed to fit perfectly with my summer.

Jens Lekman - A Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill

No comments: